Friday, August 7, 2020

Learning How to Use Procreate

 I bought an Ipad Pro and Apple Pencil with the hopes of learning the Procreate App. It took a multi-day power outage for me to finally play around with the pencil and app. I have a lot to learn about layers, masks, and filters, but the program is an excellent creative tool. There are so many video tutorials about the app online, so learning it shouldn't be too difficult. My friends challenged me to do a 14-day #smallworks challenge and I think I will be doing a few more of these quick digital sketches. It is always good to shake things up and try new mediums. 





Flamingo Joe






No comments:

Post a Comment

Embracing Wabi-Sabi

Recently, I have been exploring the Japanese  aesthetic philosophy, Wabi-Sabi. According to the article, “Wabi-Sabi: The Japanese Art of Fin...